Dinora Lopez joined the firm in 2022 as a Senior Associate after several years in practice in Hartford, Connecticut. Dinora concentrates her practices in the areas of commercial real estate, commercial finance, leasing, business formation, business transactions and corporate governance.
- Dinora represents buyers and sellers of commercial real estate and existing businesses from contract negotiation through closing, including due diligence and formation of business entities to raise capital and operate the property. She works with all property types including office buildings, hotels, shopping centers, apartments and condominiums, and handles related closing matters including non-competition contracts, franchise agreements and operating agreements.
- Dinora also represents owners and tenants in commercial leasing transactions and is well-versed in business and legal issues in single tenant and multi-tenant leases and related “turn-key” and “build-to-suit” construction arrangements for tenant improvements.
- Dinora further represents institutional lenders and borrowers in the closing of construction financing of all property types including office buildings, industrial facilities, shopping centers, supermarkets, “big box” retail projects, apartment buildings, hotels, and in the closing of the “permanent” financing of these projects. Her practice also includes representation of borrowers and lenders in various forms of government-guaranteed financing transactions including, but not limited to, Small Business Administration loans.
- CALI Excellence Award for performance in the Connecticut Urban Legal Initiative, Inc., transactional clinic.
- CATIC Board of Directors
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women’s Global Network) – Connecticut Chapter Board of Directors, President Elect
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Real Estate Finance Association
- Capital Community College Foundation, Chair of Board of Directors
- CATIC – Social Justice Committee Member
Admitted to Practice
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D.
- University of Hartford, B.S.