Elizabeth is an associate with the firm who has extensive experience as a litigator and counselor to insurers. She has represented clients in a variety of litigation in Connecticut state and federal courts including matters involving general liability, professional liability, employment law and commercial disputes. Elizabeth also has broad insurance coverage experience, which includes counseling clients on a range of issues in both the first- and third- party contexts. She also handles all associated litigation, including declaratory judgment actions and defense of bad faith claims.
Elizabeth is a graduate of the University of Connecticut School of Law. During law school, Elizabeth was a Symposium Editor for the Connecticut Law Review and served as a teaching assistant in Legal Profession, a writing course for first-year law students.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of an insurer on an issue of first impression involving the application of an endorsement exclusion never previously analyzed or interpreted.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a premises owner in a negligence action.
- Super Lawyers® New England Magazine Rising Star 2019
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Recipient
- CATIC Foundation Prize in Real Property Recipient
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association Insurance Law Section, Executive Committee Member
- Notre Dame Alumni Club of Hartford
- “Bad Faith Claims Increasing in Connecticut for UM/UIM Complaints,” Insurance Coverage Law Center, November, 2020.
- “2019 Developments in Insurance Law: Year-in-Review”, Connecticut Bar Association, February 2020.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- University of Connecticut, JD, 2015, with honors
- Connecticut Law Review, Symposium Editor
- University of Notre Dame, BA, Political Science, 2012