Jennifer M. Bush joined the firm in May 2018. She represents insurers in complex coverage disputes involving allegations of bad faith and unfair claim settlement practices. Jen also represents financial institutions in commercial and consumer litigation ranging from complex foreclosures and construction disputes to evictions and other real estate matters.
Jen is a graduate of the University of Connecticut School of Law where she completed her studies during the evening program. She was a member of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal and served as a Managing Editor during her final year of studies. During law school Jen gained valuable experience working as an intern for the Office of Early Childhood, a research assistant for Professor Peter Kochenburger, and a temporary assistant clerk in the Rockville and Hartford judicial systems.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- United Methodist Action Reach-Out Mission by Youth, Adult Volunteer
Admitted to Practice
- University of Connecticut, B.S. 2010, Cum Laude
- University of Connecticut, J.D., 2019, Connecticut Insurance Law Journal