Kaylee Navarra is an associate with the firm and practices out of the firm’s Connecticut office. Kaylee joins the firm after earning her Juris Doctor from the University of Connecticut School of Law, where she served as the Managing Editor of the Connecticut Law Review. She worked as a summer associate with the firm in Summer 2021.
In addition to her Managing Editor duties, during law school, Kaylee served as a teaching assistant for the first-year legal research and writing program, interned in the claim legal department of an insurance company, and performed clinical work as part of UConn Law’s Animal Law Clinic.
Prior to law school, Kaylee worked in educational publishing and graduated, summa cum laude, from St. John’s University and its Honors Program, where she studied English and Government & Politics.
- Represented an insurer in coverage litigation involving claims for bad faith and violation of the Connecticut Unfair Insurance Practices Act/Connecticut Unfair Trade Practices Act.
- Represented an insurer in a declaratory judgment action as to the insurer’s duty to defend and/or indemnify where policy cancellation was in issue.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Law and Forensic Science
- Connecticut Bar Association
- “Potential Pitfalls with Adult Use Cannabis: What Both Employers and Employees Should Know,” Journal of Emerging Issues in Litigation, March 2023.
Admitted to Practice
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., with honors
- St. John’s University, B.A., summa cum laude