Kendra K. McGuire is an associate with the firm and practices out of the firm’s Connecticut office. Kendra joins the firm after earning her Juris Doctorate from the University of Connecticut School of Law, where she served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal and worked as a teaching assistant.
During law school, Kendra interned with the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Connecticut, where she focused primarily on civil rights litigation. She also has experience litigating plaintiff’s personal injury cases and researching complex insurance coverage issues.
Prior to law school, Kendra graduated summa cum laude from Auburn University, where she studied Psychology and Political Science.
- Counseled clients regarding insurance coverage for civil claims
- Represented the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development in Federal Court litigation
- Represented victims of child sexual exploitation and abuse, through Project Safe Childhood, in Federal Court litigation
- University of Connecticut Insurance Law Center JD Award ‘22
- CALI Excellence For the Future Award Recipient
- CALI Excellence Award in Street Law
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Mentor for the University of Connecticut School of Law Women in Law Society
Admitted to Practice
- Connecticut (Pending)
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- Auburn University, summa cum laude