Stacey is an associate whose practice includes insurance coverage and defense litigation as well as serving in various corporate counsel roles. She represents insurers in preparing coverage analyses and in related coverage and bad faith litigation including potential exposures related to COVID-19 business interruption coverage claims. She also represents corporate and professional clients in defense of employment, professional liability, homeowners’ association liability and complex commercial disputes.
Stacey is a graduate of the University of Connecticut School of Law where she served as Membership Editor of the Public Interest Law Journal and was the recipient of the CALI Excellence Award and the Francis J. Carino Juvenile Justice Scholarship. Stacey also obtained an Intellectual Property Certificate at law school.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Recipient
- Francis J. Carino Juvenile Justice Scholarship
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association Insurance Law Section
Admitted to Practice
- Mohegan Tribal Gaming Disputes Court
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- University of Connecticut, JD, 2017
- California State University, Long Beach, BA, Sociology, 2014, cum laude