Anne E. Nye is an associate in the firm’s Connecticut office and concentrates her practice primarily in the areas of business and real estate transactions, as well as commercial banking and financial services.
Anne guides her business clients through the process of all types of complex business matters from financing, lease review and negotiation, mergers and acquisitions, succession planning, documentation, due diligence review, closing, and day-to-day affairs. Anne also routinely works with banks and institutional lenders on the lending side of secured financial transactions and real estate lending.
Anne brings a personalized approach to client services by recognizing that each unique situation requires its own specifically tailored solution. She uses strategy and foresight to lead businesses, financial institutions, owners, and developers toward their long-term objectives while servicing their day to day needs with expediency.
- Represented seller in $3.5M sale of commercial real estate.
- Represented purchaser in acquisition and financing of $3.9M purchase of assets and commercial real estate.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in International Business Transactions
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Trust & Estates
- Beta Gamma Sigma, honors fraternity
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Professionals’ Leadership Academy
- Local Planning and Zoning Commission – Alternate Member
- Former Officer of local Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association – Young Lawyers Section: Real Estate Chair of the Executive Committee
- “Connecticut Standards of Title,” Moderator, Real Property Section Meeting of CT Bar Association, October 2023.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- Central Connecticut State University, B.S., cum laude
- Western New England University, J.D.